- Junior Presentation Day 26 May - session timesThe Presentation Day for juniors will be held on 26
- BALMAIN SYDNEY TEAMS IN THE FINALSAfter a season of ups and downs, both our Park
- Ari Roche takes 5/26 for the U12 WhitesAri
- Will Gowers takes 7/14 including a hat trick.
- Gala Day called off 24 FebUnfortunately, due to the recent rain, the Gala Day planned
- Chris Kyle took 3 wickets (2 bowled; 1 caught)Chris Kyle put on a great show of bowling against
- Balmain Sydney U12s T20 go down to Caringbah
- Coaches & Managers meeting 4 February 2013
- Jake Weragoda Carries his bat on 75noJake Weragoda in the
The club raffle needs your support
As the club turns its attention to the Presentation Day on 27 May, there is one pressing matter that the club needs your assistance with. For those at the Presentation Day last year I noted that there we were faced with significant cost increases. To ensure that the club covers these, our annual raffle has taken on greater importance to ensure we meet our commitments. This year, we are attempting to raise $20,000.
To make it more attractive, we have come up with some great prizes (see attached flyer):
1st prize - 1 room for two persons at the Sofitel Wentworth Hotel on 14 July 2012 PLUS 2 tickets to Pearlfishers (by Bizet) at Sydney Opera House on 14 July, 7.30pm. Value $500.00
2nd prize - DELONGHI NESPRESSO Coffee Machine. Value.$395.00
3rd prize - SPEED BLITZ BLUES bat, mounted and signed by the 2010/11 squad. Value $550.
It is not expected that families by the tickets. I have my boys don their club shirts and walk a street or two as well as mention it to co-workers - they tend to disappear pretty quickly. Each player has been allocated a book of 10 tickets at $5 each. The distribution will start tonight at the IWHJCA finals meeting and continue over the next couple of days to team managers. I hope that I am not imposing on our gallant team mangers too much to ensure distribution of the tickets to the teams and pool the funds as the books are sold.
The prizes will be drawn at the Presentation Day with winners contacted by phone and published on the website.
» View Archive